From the collector who purchased this work from Bellus Fine Art:
...From left to right the buildings are H. H. Richardson's Chaney Building (1876), its pyramidal roof is no longer present, next is the Charles Haight's Keney Memorial Clocktower (1898) and the third building is Ithiel Town's Christ Church Cathedral (1828). Fortunately, all still exist. These buildings were among the tallest in Hartford in 1915 but by 1920 were dwarfed by other commercial structures. From McManus' Riverside Park vantage point none are visible today.
Private collection, Northern California